Publications by year: 1986
This page is a listing of all BITRE publications released in 1986.
- BTE Road Construction Price Indexes 1975–76 to 1985–86Information Paper 19October 1986This Information Paper presents input-price indexes for national road construction activity for the period 1975–76 to 1985–86.
- Shore-Based Shipping Costs, Non-Bulk CargoOccasional Paper 80September 1986This study is one part of a set of review papers that deal with different aspects of shore-based shipping operations.
- Australian Road Financing Statistics 1974–75 to 1983–84Information Paper 18July 1986The Paper presents statistics on road expenditure by State and Territory, by level of government, by year and by Commonwealth road funding category.
- Demand for Australian Domestic Aviation Services: Forecasts by Market SegmentOccasional Paper 79May 1986This paper examines the demand for air travel in Australia and forecasts domestic passenger and freight aviation demand to the end of the century at five-year intervals.
- Contestability and the Australian Liner TradesOccasional Paper 78May 1986This study analyses the efficiency of the Australian liner shipping industry by using the recently developed theory of contestable markets.
- Container Shipping in TransitionOccasional Paper 77May 1986The objectives of this study were to review developments in world container shipping and establish the main trends in the deep sea trades.
- Demand for NSW Intrastate Air TravelInformation Paper 17March 1986This Paper analyses regional NSW aviation demand study and provides patronage forecasts of patronage to the year 2000.
- Vol's 1 and 2: A Study of Liner Shipping Services Into and Out of AustraliaResearch Report 60February 1986The volumes present information on the liner shipping industry.
- Contestability Theory: An Assessment of its Relevance to Australian Liner ShippingOccasional Paper 76January 1986This study analyses the efficiency of the Australian liner shipping industry by using the recently developed theory of contestable markets.
- Survey of Trucking Operations 1982–83: Methodology and ResultsOccasional Paper 75January 1986The survey discussed in this paper was undertaken to collect information on the structure of commercial truck activity in Australia including administrative, operational and equipment details.
- Deregulation of the Domestic Airline Industry in the United StatesInformation Paper 16January 1986This Paper discusses the aviation regulatory system in the United States and its effects on the airline industry there.