Publications by year: 2004
This page is a listing of all BITRE publications released in 2004.
- Avline No 5—November 2004Statistical Report November 2004This annual report summarises activity in the Australian aviation sector.
- Modelling Responses of Urban Freight Patterns to Greenhouse Gas Abatement ScenariosWorking Paper 62October 2004This paper presents the results of applying a policy model to simulate the effects on greenhouse gas emissions from trucking in Sydney of various abatement scenarios.
- Public Road-Related Expenditure and Revenue in Australia (2004 update)Information Sheet 23October 2004This Information Paper details government funding of road related expenditure, by State and Commonwealth governments.
- Waterline No 37—September 2004Statistical Report September 2004Waterline reports on trends in container handling productivity on the waterfront in Australia as well as the cost of importing and exporting containers.
- Avline No 4—May 2004Statistical Report May 2004This annual report summarises activity in the Australian aviation sector.
- Bass Strait Passenger Vehicle Equalisation Scheme BTRE Monitoring Report No.7 2002–03Monitoring Report 7April 2004An annual review of the Bass Strait Passenger Vehicle Equalisation Scheme.
- Waterline No 36—March 2004Waterline March 2004Waterline reports on trends in container handling productivity on the waterfront in Australia as well as the cost of importing and exporting containers.
- Focus on Regions No. 2: Education, Skills and QualificationsInformation Paper 51February 2004This report analyses trends in educational attainment and occupational status in Australia.
- Impact of climate change on road infrastructureCommissioned Report January 2004This study examines changes in road agency costs as a result of projected climate changes, both temperature and rainfall.
- Australian Sea Freight, 2001–2002Information Paper 50January 2004The Australian Sea Freight series presents statistics on the movement of Australian freight by sea, as well as information on port activity, fleet structure, and use of coastal permits.