COAG urban congestion review
COAG commissioned the Review in February 2006 with a focus on national freight corridors but also examining local networks where they interact with, and impact on, these corridors. The Review report was prepared by a working group of representatives from the Department of Transport and Regional Services, State and Territory government transport and planning agencies and the Australian Local Government Association. The Review was overseen by the COAG Competition and Regulation Working Group. The BTRE provided the Secretariat to the Review.
- COAG Urban Congestion Review Report [PDF: 496 KB] 
- Congestion Management Approaches [PDF: 1115 KB] 
- Freight Smart [PDF: 2549 KB] 
- Traffic Management Systems (Urban Motorways) [PDF: 1217 KB] 
- TMS Urban Non Motorway [PDF: 1277 KB]