Publications by year: 2018
This page is a listing of all BITRE publications released in 2018.
- Bass Strait Passenger Vehicle Equalisation Scheme (BSPVES) Monitoring Report No. 16Monitoring Report 16March 2018This report presents the results of the Bureau of Infrastructure, Transport and Regional Economics’ (BITRE) sixteenth review of the Bass Strait Passenger Vehicle Equalisation Scheme (the Scheme). This report covers the operation and impact of the Scheme for the period 1 July 2015 to 30 June 2017.
- Tasmanian Freight Equalisation Scheme - Review of the expanded component: Final ReportMonitoring Report 1March 2018This is the final report of the BITRE's initial 2017 monitoring review of the expanded component of the Tasmanian Freight Equalisation Scheme. The focus of this report is the volume and value of eligible claims for goods shipped to the mainland for the purpose of transhipment between 1 January 2016 and 30 June 2017.
- Road construction cost and infrastructure procurement benchmarking: 2017 updateResearch Report 148March 2018This report benchmarks costs of road construction and the timeliness of infrastructure procurement processes for projects undertaken by states and territories since 2015.
- Freightline 5—Australian cotton freight transportStatistical Report February 2018The Freightline series is intended to provide information on interregional freight movements across Australia. This issue focusses on the transport of cotton from farms to export ports.
- Ex-post Economic Evaluation of National Road Investment ProjectsResearch Report 145January 2018This report syntheses the results of the past two rounds of ex-post economic evaluation of national road investment projects and draws systematic lessons to improve future cost-benefit analyses.