Australian Infrastructure Statistics—Yearbook 2018
- environment and energy
- statistics yearbooks
The Australian infrastructure statistics yearbook provides a comprehensive evidence base to examine long-term and emerging trends as well as inform policy development and regulatory reform in the transport, energy, water and communications sectors. It is the only comprehensive source of time series statistics for Australia's major areas of economic infrastructure. The yearbook is accompanied by the Key Australian Infrastructure Statistics Booklet which is a summary of statistics from the yearbook.
To complement the Australian Infrastructure Statistics Yearbook, BITRE has developed an Infrastructure Construction Dashboard. The Infrastructure Construction Dashboard presents quarterly updates on transport, communications, energy and water infrastructure construction, based on the ABS Engineering Construction Activity series.
- Yearbook 2018—Australian Infrastructure Statistics [PDF: 13760 KB] 
- Key Australian Infrastructure Statistics 2018 [PDF: 2394 KB] 
- Australian Infrastructure Statistics Yearbook 2018 Part I—Infrastructure and the Economy [ZIP: 88 KB]
- Australian Infrastructure Statistics Yearbook 2018 Part T—Transport [ZIP: 1020 KB]
- Australian Infrastructure Statistics Yearbook 2018 Part E—Energy [ZIP: 336 KB]
- Australian Infrastructure Statistics Yearbook 2018 Part C—Communication [ZIP: 90 KB]
- Australian Infrastructure Statistics Yearbook 2018 Part W—Water [ZIP: 101 KB]