Publications by year: 2019
This page is a listing of all BITRE publications released in 2019.
- Measuring Gross Regional ProductInformation Sheet 100March 2019This information sheet provides an introduction to measuring the total value of goods and services produced in a region, known as Gross Regional Product (GRP), as well as conceptual and practical limitations of this measure.
- Prices for Petrol and Gasoline—Modelling a Global PhenomenonResearch Report 150March 2019The report models petrol prices in 24 countries around the world.
- Economies of scale and regional servicesInformation Sheet March 2019This paper discussed the role of economies of scale in regional services.
- BITRE summary—Economic Contribution of Transport in AustraliaStatistics March 2019Experimental estimates of the economic contribution of all transport activity to the Australian economy.
- What is Access?Staff Papers February 2019This paper sets out a framework of access, with a particular focus on access to services.
- An introduction to where Australians liveInformation Sheet 96February 2019This paper provides an introduction to how people are distributed spatially across Australia.
- What are services and who provides them?Staff Papers February 2019The purpose of this paper is to define services and provide an overview of who produces them and why.